Guided Sound Meditation 8 Week Series – Rewire and Upgrade Your Brain
With Laura Kellogg
Have you been trying to change something about yourself but you can’t break through?
Here’s one reason why – in our regular waking state our brain is set in patterns that don’t break by simply telling it to stop. To change a brain-function pattern, you must access the subconscious part of your brain, and then tell it to change.
I am offering an 8-week class, where each week we will access the subconscious, slower vibrational parts of our brain, undo old patterning, and set up new positive patterning.
The classes are set as follows:
- Week one and Two - Become Aware of Your Body
- Week Three and Four - Recognize/ Acknowledge/Let Go
- Week Five and Six - Observe and Remind, Redirect
- Week Seven and Eight - Create the New You
In this life changing 8-week series:
- You will receive knowledge on how and why this works from a scientific basis, and introduce each part of the process that we complete each week.
- You will experience a guided meditation each week to prompt you and your mind to get in touch with your body and begin to change your neural networks. The guided meditation is critical to the process.
- You will experience a sound bath from my crystal bowls to assist you throughout each meditation in focusing your mind on accessing the lowered vibrational brainwave states, and performing the thought-activities you are to do.
The crystal bowls, and the guided meditation combined, give you the opportunity to go deep in accessing your own neural patterning and changing it for the better.
You will continue the meditations at home in the time between each week. The more consistent you are in doing the meditations between classes the more effective this process will be for you.
The guided meditation and process is based on Dr. Joe Dispenza’s book “Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself”. if are welcome to purchase the book as a compliment to the class. I will be describing the general background to the process, and the pathway to new neural network in detail in each class so it is not a requirement.
When? Sundays: 700 PM to 8:30 PM
8-Week Series*: Jan 7, 15, 22, 29, FEB 5, 12, 19, 26,
*it is important to make it to all sessions