Join our Winter Wellness Lecture with 3 integrative practitioners to learn ways to stay well and make use of Winter's gifts to truly thrive.
Rachel Hershberger, MS CNS LDN, Integrative Functional Clinical Nutritionist, Chronic Disease Specialist
Gabrielle Geib, M.Ac., L.Ac., Dipl.Ac, Acupuncturist, Musculoskeletal Pain Specialist
Lance Isakov, M.Ac., L.Ac., DIpl. Ac, Acupuncturist
During the Talk we will cover:
- The most effective nutrients and herbs for staying well this winter
- Foods and Recipes for prevention of and recovery from colds and flus
- Foods to avoid when ill to speed recovery
- Why your cold medication is actually keeping you sick longer
- Tips to prevent colds and recover more quickly
- Make use of the inherent gifts of Winter to truly thrive.
Yummy, cold/flu elixir drink provided!
$10 or $5 each with a friend.
Space is limited so please register here: