Join us to honor the summer solstice and commune with the spirit of fire. This will be an opportunity to share sacred space with community, the land, and your self.
Ceremony will be held in the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition and will include music, journeying, reflection, and ritual.
Family Friendly! Kids join for free.
No experience necessary!
- When: Sunday, June 25 1pm - 5pm **Please be on time**
- Cost: $25 ($20 each if you bring a friend).
- Where: 590 Owings Ct, Westminster MARYLAND, 21157
NOTE for Philadelphia Folks: Because this event is in Maryland, but have many Philly folks interested, we are also organizing carpooling and have arranged camping ($25). Just let us know if you are interested.
- a snack
- something to sit on (blanket or chair if you prefer)
- a reusable water bottle
- a sacred item for the mesa (altar) that will return home with you.
Please call/text Amy at 443.955.2211 or email TeachHeart@me.com with any questions.