Private Yoga with a heart!
with Amy Gordon of Amy's Yoga with a Heart
60 min Session: ($125)
90 min Session: ($150)
Private Yoga sessions can profoundly deepen our awareness of our body, open our heart center, and still our mind.
Private yoga sessions allow students to focus their sessions on the their needs. This includes adjustments, modifications, quieting the mind, alignment, returning to balance, and utilizing breathe as a key to unlock the physical and energy bodies.
Session include energy balancing (optional)
Private Yoga Sessions are beneficial for a number of reasons, including:
- Healing from injuries
- Using yoga training to improve sports performance and prevent injury
- Seeking a deeper understanding of the classical Ashtanga Primary Sequence & Philosophy as taught in Mysore, India
- Answering specific questions about a particular pose or practice in general
- Scheduling convenience (private sessions can be scheduled in your home or at VW studio)
- Overcoming obstacles and building confidence in a safe nurturing environment
- Introducing yoga to new students in a nurturing and private setting
- connecting more deeply with a spiritual life, practice and purpose
- learning to "drop inward" to connect with the energetic chakra system
- quieting the busy "monkey" mind!
To book your appointment:
please call/text Amy at (610) 331-3796 or via email
Private Yoga Hours:
Mondays 11:00-3:00 pm
Amy has been teaching yoga for over 25 years, studying & practicing since she was a teen. She offers to share her love of yoga and belief in its deep healing properties in one-on-one yoga and energy-balancing sessions