Hope you are having an splendid moment. Did you know we now have an amazing team of FIVE extraordinary, fully accredited, and licensed acupuncturists at Village Wellness?
We ALL practice holistic acupuncture, meaning we treat the person who has symptoms rather than just the symptoms themselves. But we each have our specialities too!
Here is a handy dandy list so you can keep it in mind when you are booking your appointment:
- Gabrielle focuses on helping folks with emotional/mental upsets like anxiety, depression, and overwhelm. She also is amazing at helping with musculoskeletal upsets like aches and pains. Gabrielle also manages our Community Acupuncture Program.
- Lei specializes in women's health issues, hormonal upsets, and fertility support. She is also our Cosmetic & Facial Acupuncture Guru. She can help with those fine lines & wrinkles, bring color to the face, and a sparkle to the eye.
- Carey, specializes in Sports Medicine Acupuncture and is super helfpul for physical injuries, pain, and muscle tightness.
- Karin does Five Element Acupunture and Allergy elimination (NAET).
- I (Lance), focus on helping folks with spiritual level work. My main interest is helping my patients with Spiritual awakening and aiding them in feeling more like themselves. I also work with people who already feel well and healthy to give them an edge, expand possibilies, and help them feel even better!
Wow! 5 amazing acupuncturists under 1 roof! I believe the greatest transformation comes from the beautiful healing relationship that develops between you and your practitioner. At Village Wellness, each of us is completely committed to this level of healing and transformation!
If you have any questions about who the right practitioner is for you, drop me a line, and we will figure it out together!!
I hope to see you soon!
Lots of love,