Hope you are having a wonderful beginning of Autumn. I wanted to share these 5 simple and powerful Autumn health tips from the wisdom of 5 Element Acupuncture & Kundalini Yoga. I hope you can use them to keep you and your family happy, healthy, and vibrant this Fall.
- Experience the 3 Part Breath
- Read the article: The Art of Allowing - How to Let Go
- POOP! Sorry if I grossed you out =) In Five Element Acupuncture the best time to poop is 5-7 am, when your Qi is focused in the Large Intestines. So for a week create some time between 5 and 7, wake up early if you need to....Find a good book, magazine or just meditate and LET GO! Give yourself plenty of time, no need to rush these things. Read more about the Chinese Clock.
- Declutter your space! You've heard of spring cleaning...now try fall cleaning! Go through your old stuff and get rid of that which you no longer want or need. Those clothes that are too big for you now that you've lost all that weight, those keepsakes from the 3rd grade, that piece of furniture you hate...Whatever... creating space in your home creates space in your life! Check out this book by decluttering guru Marie Kondo
- Wear a scarf! read: Why your Acupuncturist Recommends you Wear a Scarf.
Have an amazing and abundantly spacious Fall!
Sacred Yoga & Sound Healing Journey With Lance
Friday October 14th 7-8:30 PM
Join Us for this SPECIAL Kundalini Yoga & Healing Session CELEBRATING the Full Moon. The first half of the class is dedicated to opening, stretching, expanding and raising our energy through Kundalini Yoga. During the second half of the class laying in Shivasna (corpse pose) or sitting in meditation, you will bliss out and touch the infinite as you bathe in the AMAZING universal vibrations of the GONG!!! Read more –>
Originally from London, Karin became a US citizen in 1987. Karin is a wise and very caring individual and practitioner. She studied acupuncture at The Worsley Institute of Classical Acupuncture in England and The College of Traditional Acupuncture, where she graduated in 1996. Karin has been in practice for over 20 years and specializes in health maintenance, chronic problems, allergy elimination (NAET), pain alleviation, addictions treatment and facial rejuvenation. Read more-->
Functional Nutrition is focused on building health by restoring proper physiological functioning of the body. Seemingly unrelated signs and symptoms give clues about the underlying cause of illness or disease. Instead of suppressing the symptoms with natural or pharmaceutical agents, I piece them together to get a picture of the root cause(s) and create a plan offering the appropriate support. Read more –>