I'm still feeling the high of getting to see my brother play last night with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center in DC! What an amazing show! For those who haven't heard him yet — check out this video on NPR. I'm a proud brother!
I'm also feeling grateful to Becca Bagge from barre3 in Berwyn! She was kind enough to answer some questions I asked as part of the "Increase Our Quality of Life" interview series I am doing! Read more about Becca, her passions, and the benefits of barre3!
We have some fantastic events coming up including:
- A FREE intro to Rebirthing - A transformational breathing technique (a few spots left!)
- The Laughter Yoga Experience - it is the best medicine!
- Damini's Energy 101 Online Class! Perfect for us "sensitives" who struggle with taking on others' stuff - learn to protect and clear!
- Lance's Meditation Webinar - Don't just sit there...Learn to meditate the right way! Start anytime!
Looking forward to catching up soon!
P.S. Here are 3 SUMMERTIME practices from Chinese medicine to do right now!
Energy 101 Online Course with Damini Starts July 11th.
Would you like to feel: clear, healthy, productive, creative, unencumbered, grounded, centered, connected?
Join Damini for three MONDAYS in JULY from 8pm - 9pm
Includes: audio programs and a private online support group..Read more –>
Licensed Massage Therapist, Diplomate of Asian Bodywork Therapy (NCCAOM) ,Reiki Master, Certified Manual Lymph Drainage (Vodder style), Certified Tai Chi Instructor, Teacher at The International School of Shiatsu. My commitment to transformation and wellness started in 1997, while going through some life challenges. I started my Shiatsu practice in 2003 and since then have expanded to offer the modalities of Shin Tai, Chakra Healing, Reiki, Pranic Healing and teaching Shiatsu, Tai Chi and Reiki...read more-->
Healing Arts Spotlight
Functional Nutrition is focused on building health by restoring proper physiological functioning of the body. Seemingly unrelated signs and symptoms give clues about the underlying cause of illness or disease. Instead of suppressing the symptoms with natural or pharmaceutical agents, I piece them together..Read more –>
Reminders & Announcements
- Spread the word! Community Acupuncture: We offer community acupuncture in an open, quiet healing space where other patients are being treated nearby. Sessions are $35 and provided on zero gravity recliners. Super comfy!
- Yoga Room/Art Studio - FYI we are in the process of updating and transforming the big space downstairs into a beautiful yoga/community room.