Here are 10 suggestions I give to my patients to help relieve their allergies. If you are suffering, try them out and let me know if they help! Also if you have any other suggestions let me know and I will add to this list for everyone!
- Vacuum weekly with a HEPA Filtered Vacuum cleaner
- Use a dehumidifier programmed to 50%. Mold cant grow under 60% humidity.
- Regularly switch out filters in your ac/heater unit. This will help keep your home's air clean!
- Close windows during peak allergy season.
- Use the re-circulate air button in your car on heavy pollen count days
- Don't track the outside in. Be barefoot at home.
- Use raw local honey: try 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar in warm water!
- Avoid eating dairy, melon, banana, cucumber, sunflower seeds, and chamomile.These can make allergies worse
- Use a Neti pot or Saline Spray
- Use Eucalyptus oil. Create a steam, add 1 drop of oil and inhale.
- BONUS #11 - get acupuncture!
Have a beautiful day!
Lots of love,
Lance Isakov, M.Ac., L.Ac., Dipl.Ac., CYT
Village Wellness. a little healing oasis on the main line.