We hope you are having a fantastic Memorial Day weekend, and enjoying the unofficial start of summer! We are excited to share our upcoming June events schedule with you — hot of the presses!
We've added some awesome events like:
- Laughter Yoga (this Friday - 6/3)
- Gong Meditation - Yoga & Sound Journey (6/17)
- Summer Solstice Mugwort Harvest w/ Amy (6/19)
- a free intro to Rebirthing Breathwork,
- LIVE ONLINE - SoulScape Summer School Series (energy 101 & paint 101)!
- You can see all the details below or check out our full schedule online.
Also we are offering a extra super duper can't-resist-me discount on our Online Meditation Program called MeditateEveryone! If you haven't checked it out, it's an 11 part self-paced online journey to a successful mediation practice. It's currently 50% off through tomorrow! (share the love bonus: share this post on Facebook and we will message you with a discount code for an additional 25% off - what?! That's 75%off!)
Thanks so much for being part of our little healing oasis on the Main Line!
Lots of Love,
P.S. Just a reminder.... the big room (art studio/yoga room) downstairs is going through some transformation over the next few weeks so thanks for bearing with us as we improve our space.
Class Spotlight: Laughter Yoga June 3rd
ith Mary! this Friday eve 7-8pm
We have all heard the phrase "Laughter is the best medicine". Come deeply heal! Laughter Yoga isn't "yoga" in the traditional sense. In fact, we also call this practice "Laughter Wellness". There are no yoga poses involved... Read more –>
Susan Watson, LMT, Dipl. ABT,
Shiatsu Shin Tai Practitioner, Licensed Massage Therapist, Teacher
My commitment to transformation and wellness started in 1997, while going through some life challenges. I started my Shiatsu practice in 2003 and since then have expanded to offer the modalities of Shin Tai, Chakra Healing, Reiki, Pranic Healing and teaching Shiatsu, Tai Chi and Reiki...read more-->
Functional Nutrition is focused on building health by restoring proper physiological functioning of the body. Seemingly unrelated signs and symptoms give clues about the underlying cause of illness or disease. Instead of suppressing the symptoms with natural or pharmaceutical agents, I piece them together..Read more –>
Reminders & Announcements
- Spread the word! Community Acupuncture: We offer community acupuncture in an open, quiet healing space where other patients are being treated nearby. Sessions are $35 and provided on zero gravity recliners. Super comfy!
- Yoga Room/Art Studio - FYI we are in the process of updating and transforming the big space downstairs into a beautiful yoga/community room