I hope your weekend was just what you needed. Although out of the ordinary, I enjoyed this amazing weather and the flowers blooming! Speaking of flowers blooming, it is with great joy and a touch of sadness that I announce that we are moving to new space!
Our current building is going to be torn down and turned into condos. I guess everything has it's own karma. I have searched hard and long and finally, after too many boring office parks and sterile medical building tours, I found an amazing, warm, cozy, bright, healing sanctuary just a few miles away, in Berwyn, to continue our journey in!
When? All Sessions in Berwyn will begin February 1st 2016
Where? 6 Waterloo Ave. Berwyn, PA 19312.
It's right next door to Clay's Bakery (apparently amazing) and directly across Lancaster ave from the Berwyn train station. AND We have plenty of parking in lots directly across the street and on the side of our building.
Who? All of us! Meghan, Kara, and Kylee are all coming along too AND we now will have space for even more amazing practitioners.
Am I changing the name? Yes! I will be changing the name of our wellness center for 2 reasons.
1. We will no longer be in Wayne
2. (This is really exciting!) Because I will be merging our practice with another practice! We haven't quite settled on a new name yet, but I would LOVE your ideas or suggestions. I will also set up a poll on our Facebook Page to get some feedback in the next week
Our final event at 124 Bloomingdale...
- The Gong meditation class at 124 Bloomingdale is coming up Friday the 18th (details below). Hope you can make it!
Other Good Things:
- My beloved Amy is hosting a Sacred Solstice Celebration in Mt. Airy at Magu Yoga. All are welcome and its family friendly. Saturday Dec. 19th 2pm-4pm $10/person or $20/family. Details
- New December 10 Day Virtual Challenge Announced! Join your fellow Wayne Family Wellness members and dive in to a FREE 10 day VIRTUAL challenge that will get you feeling less overwhelmed, calmer, more peaceful, and focused! Perfect to make Holiday time Stress-Free and super Joyful! Plus Participant will be entered into a raffle to win an awesome PRIZE!!!
So thats my news for now, I'm so looking forward to showing you the new space!
Thanks for reading through and have a wonderful moment!!!
P.S. Open House: I have tentatively set an open house date for Friday Feb 19th (so pencil that in your calendars). We will have lots of yummy snacks, and healing opportunities. Its going to be fun and I'm excited to show off the new space to everyone!
Join Us to celebrate the (almost) SOLSTICE with this special Kundalini Yoga & Healing Session. This will be our LAST CLASS in our current space. The first half of the class is dedicated to opening, stretching, expanding and raising our energy through Kundalini Yoga. During the second half... read more