So, what do you think? I've heard 6 inches, I've heard a foot.... How much snow do you think we'll get this week? I'm staying a head of the weather this time and have already started rescheduling my Tuesday patients. I have opened up more hours on Friday and Gabrielle & Karin have availability tomorrow (Monday). Feel free to access our online schedule to book at your convenience.
Do you think we will get 2 feet of snow?
get it? hahahaha!
Please stay safe and warm and I hope you have fun too. If you're home with the kiddos, here's 101 Snow Day Activities (for kids of all ages)!
Oh, we have just added some really great workshops to our schedule! Please take a sec to check them out!
- Every Monday 7:30 pm - Kundalini Yoga
- March 17 - Laughter Yoga - Laugh for the Health of It!
- March 18th - Spring Equinox Event
- March 31st - Yoga Nidra - Rest & Restore
- April 14th - Full Moon Manifestation - Kundalini Yoga, BREATHWORK, & Sound Healing Journey -
- April 28th - Spring Forward & Flourish! From Allergies to Detox, Holistic Health Tips from the Experts
See you around the Village!
Lots of love,
Lance & the whole Village Wellness crew
Lance Isakov, M.Ac., L.Ac., Dipl.Ac., CYT
Village Wellness. a little healing oasis on the main line.
P.S. For a limited time Megan is offering an Introductory special for our new Holistic Beauty Cosmetic Acupuncture offering. Save $250 on a series of treatments!
Other quick announcements:
- NEW! Holistic Beauty Cosmetic Acupuncture with the amazing Megan Conover, L.Ac.
- Weekly Kundalini Yoga Classes with Ashleigh continue on Mondays at 7:30 pm. Please register if you are interested.
- $35 Community Acupuncture now on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
- Please help nominate us and create a category for acupuncture in Mainline Today's 'best of' edition. Please, enter village wellness as a wildcard and write in ACUPUNCTURE as the category. Thank you sooooo much! It makes a huge impact for us & all of the holistic practitioners on the Main Line.