I hope you had a wonderful snowy weekend! I've been practicing some origami while keeping toasty. I posted some pics on our Instagram Page if you want to check them out. Origami is a great way to drop into the present and let the world go. It got me thinking that our world would be better if more people could make space for peaceful endeavors and in that spirit, I have a favor to ask.
I find that, though holistic medicine is making it's way towards the mainstream it's often still viewed as fringe, unconventional and sometimes scary to many people. I would LOVE your help in changing that.
The Favor: If you know anyone who might benefit from acupuncture or our other holistic medicine services, would you 1. Share your experience. Talking about acupuncture and what's possible with holistic medicine normalizes it for people who may be too timid to try it themselves. 2. Invite them to do a free tea time chat to ask their questions and see if the Village Wellness approach is the right fit for them.
If your peeps live elsewhere and are interested in trying holistic medicine, I am connected to great practitioners all over the country and would be happy to supply a referral. Just ask by replying to this email.
As the world heads into divisive times, anything that fosters connection and well-being ought to be shared, don't ya think?
Also, please let us know if there's anything you wish we offered that we don't — yet.
Thanks so much!
Lance & the whole Village Wellness crew
Lance Isakov, M.Ac., L.Ac., Dipl.Ac., CYT
Other quick announcements:
- Take the Private Acupuncture Membership Program for a test spin - instantly save at least $60/month
- Test the Community Acupuncture Membership Program - special earlybird pricing for January.
- Ready to make meditation a priority in 2017? Check out our upcoming series. They start over the next couple weeks
- Stephanie Moore, Shamanic Practitioner Extraordiare is extending her discounted sessions through the end of January. Read more
- Is losing weight and/or eating healing part of your new year's resolution? Lets set up a functional nutrition plan so you know exactly what to eat for your own best results. Ask Rachel about her January Special! Learn more