- Our mindset, the way we see the world, is formulated by thoughts
- Thoughts are formulated by the subconscious and conscious questions we ask ourselves.
- Our mind will answer any question we pose to it, whether it has to make up the answer or not.
- If you ask negatively framed questions with negative assumptions, such as "Why does this bad thing always happen to me?", you will answer it with negative answers
- If you ask yourself positively framed questions with positive assumptions, such as "How did I get so lucky to be here right now?" you will answer it with positive, helpful, answers
- Today practice posing positively framed questions. Notice the results.
Share & Subscribe:
- Please feel free to share this page with anyone who you think may benefit
- Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Please share your thoughts and learnings with me via email