Hope you are having a fantastic weekend! I've been out in Colorado this past week enjoying time with friends and family. The mountain air, farm fresh food, and rainbows, does a body, mind, & spirit good! (here are some pics on Instagram).
It's been great to get away, but I'm missing my Village Wellness family and can't wait for all our Fall Happenings!!! The biggest of which is.......
Weekly Yoga Classes!
What makes Village Yoga different from other yoga studios?
All of our classes are holistically focused, meaning the focus is not only on the physical body, but also on subtle energy & depth of soul.
UNIQUE STYLES with Teachers/Healers
Each experienced teacher brings a unique essence and style to their classes. All of our teachers also have holistic healing private practices so they are particularly attuned to an integrative perspective!
JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE
Everybody is welcome! Everybody is respected and the class atmosphere is totally judgement free. All sizes, shapes, colors, creeds, genders, and abilities are welcome.
Classes are for all levels and beginners are encouraged to join!
SMALL CLASS SIZE
We keep our class size small so we can give as much individual attention as possible.
VILLAGE YOGA SCHEDULE
note: Stu's Tuesday & Wednesday classes have already begun and the rest start September 11th! Class size is limited so please reserve your spot!
Amy's Yoga with a Heart - 9:30-11:00 AM
Soulful Flow with Page - 7:00-8:15 PM
Raja Yoga Evening Flow with Stu - 6:00-7:15 PM
Raja Yoga Morning Flow with Stu - 6:00-7:15 AM
Amy's Yoga with a Heart - 7:30-8:30 PM
Note: It is important to reserve your spot using our Online booking system
For Full Class Descriptions and to
Reserve your Spot visit the Village YOGA page!
We also have some other fantastic fall happenings coming up!!!! Including:
- Our Annual Holistic Happy Hour OPEN HOUSE on October 7th!!! This is a community event and open to all of your friends and family!!
- Fall Shamanic Weekend Retreat at Pendle Hill in Media/Swarthmore. We have 5 more spots left! and we are currently offering $50 off for a limited time - Learn More, Register, or put a deposit down <3
- See all of our upcoming workshops!!!
Thank you so much for being part of Village Wellness. We are all so honored to be able to share the work we love with you and to be in service to our awesome community!
lots and lots of love,
Lance Isakov, M.Ac., L.Ac., Dipl.Ac., CYT
Village Wellness. a little healing oasis on the main line.
- Read our latest reviews
- NEW! Weekly Yoga Classes! Reserve your spot by booking online!!
- LAST FEW DAYS!!! August Unlimited Community Acupuncture Membership Special. Save $30/month when you sign up in August! LEARN MORE
- $35 Community Acupuncture happens Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- NEW! Holistic Psychotherapy with the deeply skilled Dr. Page Buck. Dr. Page is accepting new clients at a reduced rate for clients starting now through September...Read More
- Popular Blog Posts:
- I got bitten by a deer tick...now what?
- Why I Love to Hold Your Hand in the Treatment Room
- Why I Love to Look at Your Tongue in the Treatment Room